Porta johns provide a great and affordable solution for both short-term and long-term restroom needs, from disaster relief and construction sites to special events and weddings. Whether you need a standard portable toilet, a restroom trailer, or even ADA compliant portable restrooms with running water and hand washing stations, porta john rental companies have a wide range of rental options to choose from.
With the dos and don’ts of renting a porta john for your wedding in mind, you can make sure your guests have a pleasant restroom experience.
The Dos of portable restroom renting
Planning a wedding can be a lot of work, but it is worth it when you see everything come together on the big day. If you are planning to rent a porta john for your wedding, there are a few things you should keep in mind to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Make sure you book your porta john rental well in advance. This is especially important if you’re planning a large wedding or you’re renting for a special event like a construction site or disaster relief.
- Be sure to choose the right size and type of porta john for your needs. There are a variety of sizes and styles available, so you’ll want to make sure you select the one that best suits your event.
- Be sure to stock the porta john with plenty of hand sanitizer and toilet paper. You’ll also want to make sure there are plenty of paper towels on hand in case someone needs to clean up a spill.
- Be sure to have a plan for how you intend to empty the porta john when the restroom needs to be cleaned out. This is especially important if you are renting for a long-term event like a work week or a special event.
- Be sure to have a backup plan in case the porta john is out of service for any reason. This could include having a restroom trailer on standby or renting a few extra portable restrooms.
By following these tips, you can be sure that your porta john rental will go smoothly and that your guests will have a clean and comfortable place to use the restroom.
The Don’ts of portable restroom renting
- Be sure to avoid waiting until the last moment to reserve your porta john. It is advised to reserve your porta john at least a few weeks in advance, as they can often be booked up well in advance for large events.
- It is recommended to always be mindful of the factor in the cost of delivery and pickup when budgeting for your porta john rental. Failing to do so can make managing your budget much more stressful.
- Never forget to factor in the cost of hand sanitizer dispensers and other accessories when budgeting for your porta john rental.
- Don’t forget to factor in the cost of insurance when budgeting for your porta john rental.
- Don’t use a porta john that does not have running water or a flushing toilet. It is also important to avoid renting a porta john without a hand washing station, as this can lead to sanitation and health risks.
- Be sure to never use a porta john that does not have a sign indicating that it is for wedding guests only. This can lead to issues in restroom usage and budget management.
- Always avoid the use of a porta john that is not ADA compliant. Failing to provide ADA compliant restrooms can negatively impact inclusivity and your guest’s experiences at your wedding.
How Amplify can help
Amplify’s team of skilled experts work to ensure that the restroom options for your wedding are affordable and high quality.
With the most important do’s and don’ts of porta john renting in mind, working with Amplify helps you to feel confident that your wedding will be a sanitary and perfect experience for both you and your guests.
With Amplify’s high quality porta john rental services, finding the best portable restroom option for your wedding is made easy. Contact Amplify today to learn more and achieve a sanitary and successful wedding or event.